Add

nedjelja, 30. studenoga 2014.

Dikson Tonic Line Shampoo with Moringa Extract

One of the Dikson products I use all the time.
Tonic Line shampoo with Moringa extract is a pH balanced nourishing shampoo, rich in Vitamin F.
Moringa is an Indian plant, good for regeneration of damaged hair.


I've been using the shampoo and the mask for few years now and I am very pleased.
My hair is smooth, silky and shiny. And the Moringa smell is just fabulous.
I tend to change my shampoo from time to time but I just keep going back to this product cause it makes my hair look fantastic. I just love it.
It is one of the best Dikson products.

Shampoo 1000ml
Hair mask 250ml


Tonic Line Hair mask should be combined with the Tonic Line shampoo but it isn't necessary at all.
It is a great nourishing mask, helps damaged hair to recover and gives back the softness and shine to dried out hair. It's a great product and worth every penny.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar