Add

nedjelja, 30. studenoga 2014.

Dikson Sutil



Since my father works with Dikson hair products, as a child  I was always gazing on the products with beautiful colors standing on the shelf's not knowing for what are they being used for.
Sutil was one of the most beautiful products my tiny eyes have ever seen back then.
Now that over 15 years have passed. I am the proud owner of this beautiful product. :)

Sutil is a two phase product. So you have to shake it before use.
It is a regenerating, anti-static and brightening hair product.
Advisable for delicate, weakened hair especially if your hair is overexposed to bad weather conditions. It's recommended for all types of hair and styling.
Although on the label stands that is for volume and brightness of the hair.
I wouldn't agree on that one, it sure is for brightness cause it gives the hair much more shine but not volume, no volume at all. But anyway the product is great, I use it on a daily basis cause it is an anti-static as I have mentioned that and it is very helpful for combing long hair.


 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar